Inexpensive ways to increase your home's curb appeal:
1. Mow the lawn and ensure your hedges and garden areas are tidy.
2. Clear away cobwebs.
3. Clean up fallen leaves on your front lawn, the bouvlevard and the road in front of your house.
4. Sweep your front entrance and include a few lovely pots of colourful Mum's at the front door or hung from your porch's ceiling to give a warm and inviting appeal.
5. Enusre that all your front light bulb fixtures are working. Consider adding extra landscape lighting as a front yard accent.
6. Consider changing your outdoor light fixtures if needed.
7. Paint your front door, trim or shutters to give your home a fresh first impression.
8. Upgrade your mailbox, modernizing its features while matching your home's aesthetic.
9. Install new house numbers. They'll look sharp and make it easier for propective buyers to locate your home.